AND IT’S IMPACT ON CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• OEM information on how to operate or service equipment is difficult to find and understand, not available in the desired media form, and/or out-dated.
• Processes that maintain and deliver information is time consuming.
• Foreign language requirements multiply the workload and costs.
• Legacy documentation systems are unable to concurrently deliver information to print, web, and tablets.
• Customers spend an inordinate amount of time trying to find the information needed.
• Information is inconsistent and often difficult to understand.
• Equipment down time is increased by time required to find correct information.
• Customers must contact call center to get the required information.
• OEM publications staff spend time hand-crafting each print, web, and tablet output.
• Foreign language translation costs limit globalization of content, delaying and prohibiting sales in foreign markets.
OEMs need to make their documentation:
• Easier to find and understand.
• Easier to create and update.
• More adaptable (Multi device delivery).
• Less expensive to translate.
JANA CAN HELP
OEMs have partnered with JANA for over 40 years to implement technology and workflows that improve the creation, management, and delivery of technical information while reducing the overall cost. Give us the opportunity to discuss your situation and business needs. Together we can pinpoint and quantify actionable improvements that align with your business goals to deliver tangible benefits.